Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day -1 (Intro)

Alright. I am no blogger. But I hate journaling more than blogging, and I hate not having a record more than blogging, but less than I hate journaling, so here I am caught in this strange middle ground of an online sort of not-journal, disguising itself as a blog. I <3 the internets.

I leave for my grand Euro-Adventure tomorrow, and I plan to keep track of every boring detail. Things have been bought, tickets acquired, hostels booked, CouchSurfing status verified. Well, really only about a third of the trip is set in place, but that seems to be the nature of the trip. I'm a go-by-the-seat-of-your-pants sort of a girl. Want to see my backpack? Well, I hope so because I need to learn how to put pictures on here, and that's what I'm excited about at the moment.

Ok So I just went to take a picture and got overexcited, so you not only get the backpack in all it's glory, but you get me modeling it for you. Enjoy.

 Backpack <3



Yup. A whole month+'s worth of life supplies, all crammed into that magic little packpack. That's not a type-o btw, some little kid used to say that and it was so cute it beat up the real word out of my brain.  Anyway I got way too into my little photo shoot, and Iri got all grumpy. She gave me this look:



I will miss her :(. And I suppose my friends and family. I suppose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment