Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 39 (Milano)

Don’t you wish you could wake up to this every morning?


My friends are so lucky to have me around. Everyone loves to be woken up at 1 in the afternoon by my lovely face. Or... antennae...

Seeing as we really didn’t get up until 1, it was a pretty chill day. Breakfast consisted of some magnums and chocolate milk. And cookies. We eat like kings!

The day was spent mostly eating the above food items, and lazing about. Then, it was adult time, and Dory and I had a fancy business dinner. That's right. I do grown-up things. We used words like "future" and "tax options". You will hear more on that subject at is develops. Needless to say, it is very exciting.

On the way to dinner, we passed by la Porta Romana
Here is your monument for the day. All in all, I don't find Milan all that interesting. Not that is doesn't have anything to offer. It's just a much more modern city, so all that Italian charm is crushed underneath large buildings and new fashion. I'm mostly, and by mostly I mean completely, here just to see all the people that are here. Though there are some cute monsters about...



Lots of eyes Larry



                  The twins
And creepy Charlie.

Oh! And then we got some gelato. Of COURSE.
That is chocolate and blackberry. The blackberry pretty much was like frozen blackberries, bended with sun sparkles. It. Was. So. Good. Pure joy. That is what is in this cup. I had ice cream, and supposedly the "best" ice cream in many other cities, but they were garbage. GARBAGE. Nothing in the world will ever compare to gelato in Italy. Everything else is a frozen lie. DON'T fall for it.

Once we made our way back home, it was a very serious evening

Yeah. I know I said I would only show you the one time, but Dory caught this shot of my manwear. This pair is blue. and apparently rolling up. I blame gravity. Or perhaps spontaneous gymnastics. One of those. I think any night ended upside down is a good night in my book.

 BUMPS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment