Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 40 (Milano)

Day 40?! DAY. 40. I cannot even begin to believe that I have been gone this long. It was crazy to arrive in Milano and see Dory. It seemed like no time had passed at all, but I had already visited 11 new cities since seeing her last. This trip has been amazing, and one of the best things to ever happen to me.

This morning, I found snake face. He holds open his own jaw to bring you fine words.


I walked with Dory and Meredith to their school. I got to do some warm-ups with them, and then I was allowed to watch their class warm up, which was really neat. Then they had to work on their show and such, so I went and got some work done (BOO). BUT then lunchtime rolled around, and we all went to a delicious little cafe!
 BAWWW the ladiesssss.




I ate this delicious piadina----->








Then I actually wrote a canovaccio and stuff. I took these picture of me looking hard at work, because I'm pretty sure many of you have no idea what a productive ALi looks like.





Me in deep, professional thought.




Furiously writing!! Try not to pay attention that my pen is not actually clicked out... I sure do look busy though, don't I?! Yeah I'm proud of myself.
It's also somewhat difficult for me to get people to take me seriously when this is my notebook. Though you would be surprised what its precious precious insides hold.

I know it's a short entry, but hey. A lazy day in Milan is still pretty awesome. Sometimes you just gotta sit there and soak it in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment