Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 41 (Milano)

Originally, this was the day I was to travel back to Arezzo. But, I got a real taste of Italy. A good old-fashioned train strike. Yeah. Poor me, I got stuck one more day with all my wonderful friends, old and new.

Today was spent at the school again, me mostly working on my new canovaccio, which is pretty rad. Then... get ready... it was TACO TUESDAY!!! Yeehaw. Yes, I just made a cowboy sound at taco night. What of it?! We played music and prepared the food. Dory had a little trouble with her preparation. Them can openers. They'll get you every time.





I made some frickin bomb guac. I actually did eat it straight with a fork. That is not green ice cream. It's green ecstasy mush.



Taco night was Louise, Bob, Meredith, Dory, and of course, me. We danced and sang to some jams.




<---- the spoils. It's actually ridiculously hard to find anything resembling Mexican food here, and even when you do, it's... not... good. Don't. Just don't. So this was a welcome treat.





After a wonderful dinner with friends, we watched us some Adventure Time (my favorite cartoon), and ate magnums. Surprised? Thought not. Bob and Louise went home, and Dory I enjoyed MILKA SLURP!! MilkaSlurpMilkaSlurpMilkaSlurpMilkaSlurpMilkaSlurpMilkaSlurp. Sing that super fast and add any sweet dance moves you choose. Thank you.


After which, I may or may not have caught up on like 4 days of blogging, followed by a good Dory chat with perhaps another magnum bar...

It was good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment