Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 43 (Arezzo)

I woke up mostly recovered from my brain battle, and was ready to conquer the day. By which I mean, I ate some milka slurp and cookies while I watched cartoons. I REGRET NOTHING! Once nourished, however, I did make my way out into the world. I walked to the villa to say hello to everyone, and enjoyed the beauty of Tuscany along the way
 You can't really see it, but the part along the bottom there is actually Arezzo's cemetery. As the city is actually at (or maybe below?) sea level, they can't actually dig graves, so it is all above ground. The "graves" are stacked up in a sort of grid system, with little windows for gravestones where you can light candles and leave stuff. It kind of looks like a little city at night. A little city full of dead people.


See the big yellow building left/center-ish? That's La Villa Godiola, where I went to school! HEART.


This is the vineyard right behind the school, where we may or may not have illegally burned a giant wooden wheel that did not belong to us. We have some pretty epic pictures from the bonfire, though.






<3 You can see Il Duomo on top of the hill. This was pretty much my view when I was going to school here. Mi mancha.





Then I met up with Julianne downstairs, and we kicked it at the park with the Derkletron



Apparently I missed out on something really interesting going on... What the crap. I think they did it on purpose.








Then it was evening time wander around the apartment doing weird stuff time. I love those times. I think I wore li'l Pers out because she straight up CRASHED



I mean seriously. How can that even be comfortable? At one point I accidentally dropped something on her and she didn't even care. She was all like "Whatever, auntie ALi. I'm busy. Doing this."



By the way, you see that big spot on my leg? Yeah I'm being eaten ALIVE by the ruddy mosquitoes!! I think they know just when I'm coming and starve themselves just so they can binge on my sweet sweet life juices. JERKS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment