Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 15 (Arezzo, Raggiolo)

AAAAAHH!!. I know I know, I'm like 4 days late now. I'm sorry Mom and Dad, yes, I am alive. That being said, I am going to post the last few days as if I did them on time.


My body clock is in a constant state of confusion. You know in cartoons when it's just chaos, and clocks are chiming and running backwards and all crazy? That is my sleep cycle. So when Dory had to go to the airport at 3am, of COURSE, there I was, ready to go. It was actually quite a nice drive.




I also got to see the villa, which was crazy. It feels as if no time has passed at all. Nothing has changed. Except now it's full of a bunch of people I don't know. Get out of my villa!


Then we got back, and had second sleep-times. Then I woke up and had a very nutritious breakfast of nutella on some toasties.
 You can just SEE the essential vitamins and minerals.

Then, for a second time, we set out to find the swimming hole. I am now convinced it's one of those things that only shows up but once a year, and it's always in a different location. For us, it seems, it is lost forever. So no swimming :( BUT we did end up touring about Toscana, seeing little towns like Raggiolo
 Raggiolo was ADORABLE. You couldn't drive your car through it, except maybe a couple main streets. It was all the old school stone business. They also had all these signs about town with little sayings and stories. A favorite among them was a revenge story, where a girl was killed, and her brother sought revenge, and it ended up in 7 bloody murders.... *sigh* quaint.


It had a gorgeous river, and a somewhat stable bridge. 



And TOYS!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! I love this town.

Then we went around to some other places with castles! I love castles.
 Castle 1. Pretty rad.
 Castle 2. Also pretty rad, but it had a jerk lady who kicked us out of the courtyard. Psh.

At home, Melanie came over, and we read some script stuffs together that Dory had written. It was mega fun. It was awesome reading with someone so talented. She also stayed for dinner, which was incredibly exciting, as you can tell from her expression.

 These noodles were made from that lady I told you about before, who hand makes pasta from crack. Then Jesse prepared them with a delicious tasty pesto dream sauce, and we ate that sh*t up.

And, because of the bottomless pits that make up our stomachs, he put together these li'l gems also. So good I think I peed my pants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment